8ft (A3000) (6-12lb) Rod Boat Icon Leeda 1f28evcri63527-Other Rods
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fishing Type:||Saltwater Fishing|
|Shaft/ Blank Material:||Carbon Fibre||MPN:||A3000|
|Max. Rod Length:||8ft||Rod Composition:||Multi Piece Rod|
|Bag:||With Bag||Model:||Icon Boat 8ft 6-12lb|
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Lacrosse 200030-8M 18 1000G AlphaBurly Sport Boot Mossy Oak Breakup Sz 8 13485
- Life Fitness 7500 GK2600014-0100 350574350943 2ply Premium + Free 1oz Lube
- Life Fitness 7500 S N GK26-00009-0100 Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
- Life Fitness 9100 9100HRE S N GK26-00029-0100 1ply Sand Blast +Free 1oz Lube
- Life Fitness 9100 9100TF S N GK26-00025-0100 2ply Premium + Free 1oz Lube
- Life Fitness 9100HR S N 341750-345779 Running 1ply Sand Blast +Free 1oz Lube
- Life Fitness 9100 S N 333423-336775 Walking Belt 2ply Premium + Free 1oz Lube
- Life Fitness 93T S N TTD10000 Walking Belt 2ply Premium + Free 1oz Lube
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.