G-Loomis New GL3 GL Rod Popping Saltwater PR844S Series 1f28evipw63475-Saltwater Rods
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Rod Length:||7'||Model:||Popping PR844S-GL3|
|Rod Power:||Medium||Rod Type:||Spinning|
About this product
|Designed for redfish and permit, the 844S is a good all-around flats rod for larger fish. It works well with live bait like shrimp, minnows and small crabs, but casts spoons and jigs equally well.|
|eBay Product ID (ePID)||79590114|
|Product Key Features|
|Additional Product Features|
|Number of Pieces||0 Pieces|
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Lowrance Link-8 DSC VHF Marine Radio - Code 66020486
- Official IDPA Practice Targets [22.5 x 34.5 ] (100 targets)
- Adidas Galaxy Elite 2 Womens Running Trainer shoes Pink - BNIB
- 2000 Line Grip Swivels Drop Shot Weights Sinkers Do It Molds Fishing
- NEW Middy Arco-Tech K-275 F1 Feeder Rod Length 9ft-10ft 20420
- NEW Middy MX-6T Holdall 20441
- NEW Mitchell 310PRO Series Spinning Reel 5.2 1 10BB 310PRO
- New Mixed 6 Set Minnow Fishing Lures Artificial Lifelike Carp Fishing Tishing T
- New football spike Morelia Wave Made in japan 12KP901 Freeshipping
- New Futsal shoes REBULA SALA PRO Q1GA1940 Freeshipping
- NEW MIZUNO Running shoes WAVE EMPEROR 3 Wide J1GA1877 Yellow White US9 27cm F S
E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting.
Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.
E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.